RecreationThere are a ton of things to do in the Tri-Cities
Fun for everyone Horn Rapids RV resort is surrounded by the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers, many boat ramps, launch areas, and parks, which turn the desert into an oasis. Fishing, water skiing, sailing, and any water sport imaginable are all available, with the premier summer event being the Water Follies and Hydroplane Races. The mid-Columbia also has one of the highest percentages of golf courses per person in the state. The rich history of the Columbia Basin, as well as arts, science & technology, are well represented in our many quality galleries, museums, and interpretive centers. A draw for the whole family is the “Playground of Dreams” at Columbia Park in Kennewick.
Some favorite things to do in our area of paradise include:
Below are a few links of interest if you plan to visit us. If you need assistance making arrangements, please contact us.
- Tri-City Visitor and Convention Bureau visitor information on lodging, food, shopping and things to do
- Tri-City Kart Club Kart racing at the nearby ORV park
- Horn Rapids Golf Course (Located directly across the street. Check for discounts with the RV Parks Main Office)
- Columbia River Exhibition Regional Museum museum and science center telling the dynamic story of the Columbia Basin
- Tri-Cities Wineries and vineyards For information on Tri-cities wineries